Private Practice in Santa Fe
20Root Alchemy is situated in a magical oasis, next to the Santa Fe river at 1519 Upper Canyon Road. Please see the directions link above for more details.
My private acupuncture sessions are longer than most as I feel it is crucial to have time for informative and compassionate communication, to allow for a check-in, feed back, and education, regarding how your imbalances may have manifested.
I believe I serve you best when you have my undivided attention, thus I do not treat multiple patients at the same time.
“We work as a team”.
Root Alchemy Acupuncture sessions may include the various tools below:
- Daoist 5 Element Acupuncture – I have a very subtle and gentle technique, perfect for those “terrified of needles”.
- Herbal Medicine and/or supplement suggestions to support the client’s well-being. (Herb formulas cost extra)
- Lifestyle suggestions: “Food is Medicine” – specific foods to balance one’s being.
- Therapeutic Essential Oils in a custom blend which are applied to acupuncture points. This blend serves as a needle-free treatment you can take home with you.
- Sound Therapy: Tuning forks activated to vibrate on acupuncture points to release stress, tension and help calm.
- Micro-current for Pain Management – similar to a TENS unit, current applied to needles lessens inflammation, etc…
- “Cupping” – suction cups that are applied to areas of tension. Feels great and releases the muscle fascia.
What to expect from the Initial Acupuncture Session:
Includes a review of the First Time Patient Forms you fill in and bring to our session (see above link) which include a comprehensive medical health history intake, 5 Element Questionnaire and an informed consent with cancellation policy.
After we have discussed how I may be of service you will receive the following: an acupuncture treatment, herbal consultation, dietary and lifestyle suggestions, custom essential oil blend, sound therapy and any other tools recommended for support.
75 minutes – $80-120 sliding scale* (Chinese Herbs are an extra cost) Please review my cancellation policy under FAQ.
*Please contact me if you are experiencing financial difficulties and we can see what may be arranged. I always want to try to help:)
Follow-up Acupuncture sessions:
Includes a check-in, treatment, herbal and dietary consultation, sound and scent therapy and whatever else is advised.
55 – 70 minutes – Sliding scale for each time frame: $60-80 for 55 min or $80-120 for the 70 min
(Chinese Herbs and essential oil blends are an extra cost)
De-Stress Hourly Specials: $60
No frills, just a Tune-up to de-compress and let your body relax. This is a “less talk – more chill” time, with acupuncture, some tuning forks and space to breathe. (Not recommended for anyone whom has chronic or acute issues, as the regular sessions listed above are advised:)
House Call Acupuncture and Herb Deliver Service for Cold and Flu Season:
Stuck at home and sick? Reach out and I am happy to proved an immune support treatment as you lie in bed. I will bring herbs that can assist you to fight off the “invasion”. I know rest is best, but chinese medicine sure can help us NOT go to the Urgent Care… and save us from the misuse of antibiotics. Location will depend on house call fee – can assess when we talk. ($10-40 extra)
45 minute treatment and herbal assessment – $80 (Herbs an extra $15-60 depending on what you have. Driving fee depends on location
Phone Consultations are another way I may help, please see that page for info.